Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kids :: Potty Training


I have been busy potty training my younger son this past week. We started on friday and he is doing pretty well. He gets the idea with the occasional accident here and there. He has been dry at school 2 days in a row since I put him in on tuesday so I am pretty pleased. 

Now some of you may know that I am quite a Gina Ford fan.

Well, I potty train the "Gina Ford" way.

That means one week of training without diapers except for during naptimes and sleeptimes.

It does mean higher risk of accidents but less confusion for the child who then catches on quicker.

This is a pretty cool milestone!

More money in our pockets!

So during the long labour day weekend in Singapore, we stayed in for much of it except for the occasional outing. 

The kids painted, scootered around and enjoyed a morning at the Jacob Ballas Garden.