Rapper Akon said he is really excited about Lady Gaga's new album Born This Way. Gaga, 24, will release her new album in 2011 and the US star, who has heard some of the tracks, said fans will be impressed with her next offering. He said to MTV News: "Well, Gaga and her follow-up, I've definitely heard [it], and what I can really tell you about it is the fact that I'm excited - and I'm hard to excite. "I'm really hard to excite, 'cause my big question was like: 'Wow, how are you going to outdo yourself on this one? Do you realise how big you are? Do you know how big you really are? How are you going to outdo yourself?'" He added: "If I was going to compare it to her previous work, I would definitely say it's a notch up. It's like she's slowly taking you on to this journey down this road. "If she were to just drastically do it, she probably would have lost everybody from the first album, but once the sound was created and established, now we can use that as a tool to grab all the monsters and walk them down this graveyard. It's crazy. It's amazing."Copied from MetroLyrics.com
|
|
|---|
Monday, May 23, 2011
Akon 'really excited' about Lady Gaga's next album
Rapper Akon said he is really excited about Lady Gaga's new album Born This Way. Gaga, 24, will release her new album in 2011 and the US star, who has heard some of the tracks, said fans will be impressed with her next offering. He said to MTV News: "Well, Gaga and her follow-up, I've definitely heard [it], and what I can really tell you about it is the fact that I'm excited - and I'm hard to excite. "I'm really hard to excite, 'cause my big question was like: 'Wow, how are you going to outdo yourself on this one? Do you realise how big you are? Do you know how big you really are? How are you going to outdo yourself?'" He added: "If I was going to compare it to her previous work, I would definitely say it's a notch up. It's like she's slowly taking you on to this journey down this road. "If she were to just drastically do it, she probably would have lost everybody from the first album, but once the sound was created and established, now we can use that as a tool to grab all the monsters and walk them down this graveyard. It's crazy. It's amazing."Copied from MetroLyrics.com