| Photo credit: http://duartefruittrees.com/?page_id=52 |
If you DIDNT sign up at Plum District you still want to AND you want to thru this link which gives you $5 towards your first purchase DO IT and wait for your best and favorite deal to spend it! :) ***another chance to get in on a GDA***
2ndly............sign up here thru my link ONE KINGS LANE and then refer your spouse/BFF/mom etc
and when they purchase you will get $25............. ok...........EXAMPLE so your DH NEEDS to buy something today ($15 for $50 kids shoes? + $10 shipping = $25 cost for him............and $25 credit for you.........then you do the same thing)................then you get 2 pairs for total of $25....... or 75% savings and your KID LOOKS FABULOUS! = AFFRUGAL DEAL
YOU NEED to sign up with both of these great sites or you will be missing out! :) *thanks for using my links too! :) I love when its a win / win situation when you do! :)
I have LOVED everything I have gotten from them and had one issue that THEY took care of before i even complained..........WTH? what companies do you know that does this? VERY RARE TOP RATE SITE