To be honest, I was quite excited when I first heard about Pinterest cos from time to time, I stumble upon something gorgeous and I really want to keep that image somewhere but well, I don't quite know where.
You may not know this about me but I am an organising freak.
The kind that feels compelled to organise.
So the idea of cataloging photos was to me a perfect solution.
However, as with all new sites, it takes time to get comfortable.
I am still really new to Pinterest and am slowly trying to figure out how best to use it.
So I googled Pinterest and found this helpful blog entry by Kelly De Luca where she shared her thoughts on pinterest etiquette.
If you want to check out Pinterest too, let me know and I can send you an invite.
Oh and check out the simple fort below made using roller blinds.
Roll down when the kids are playing and roll them back up when you have guests over for dinner.
Perfect!
Source: saltwater-kids.com via Shannon on Pinterest