This is what I call a FABULOUS FREEBIE........something I need, takes only a minute to request, legitimate and saves me money. No fuss..... Not cheesy........and YEP I will use it or give to someone who needs it.
order your 4 shipping boxes and the next time you need to ship easily pack in the box and apply the postage at home .........saving you time , money and gas.......just saying every penny counts.......1 trip to the PO BOX for me takes about 45 minutes, at least a couple of dollars gas .....I like to save in ways like this to afford to buy something else that I like better like an ice cream treat or a frappacino or if I am being even more savvy a rotisserie chicken....that will add up to at least 2-4 meals :)
See how frugalicious that is? its AFFRUGAL living......
Neva Neva Neva pay full price for ANYTHING ........... = WINNING