Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CVS TODAY! :)

If you have been following along you saw that I posted the links for FREE DRINK OR CANDY coupon and another link to get a FREE FULL SIZED Antibacterial product?
Photo Credit:  /www.couponingfor4.net


Well ,  I went and redeemed both of those at my local CVS and also scored a Russell Stover Egg,


Bubbles, Container of Laundry Detergent (sale $1.79)  bag of lemon candies (75%off)



and a resees cup, 16oz Milk Chocolate Gourmet bar 75% off 99cents.  i plan on using it ALL with the exception of the laundry detergent for Easter Baskets and I spent a grand total of 18cents after coupons and extra care bucks!  :) then went back with the ECB and spent another $2...... so $2.18 in two trips and lots of goodies!   I need the basket fillers and collect a bit at a time.  I like the "kids" to have baskets here and they kinda like it too! :) 


Will share the baskets I make with you when they are done! :) hope you are getting excited to make your baskets too! :)