Monday, February 14, 2011

Simple Sweet Valentine Wishes


Happy Valentine's Day one and all! 

Life has been super busy this month. So I grabbed some heart stickers and roped in the boys for a simple sticker operation. We had some Ferrero Rondnoir in the fridge. If you haven't tried them, they are the dark chocolate cousins of Ferrero Rocher. 

We flicked off the ferrero stickers and popped on a heart shaped sticker and these babies were ready to send out some love. The boys took a few each to school for their teachers. 

The only problem with roping the kids in to do this on a school morning was that the kids both wanted chocolate that morning.

I actually have a "no chocolate (or sweets) in the morning" rule but well, since it was Valentine's Day, I decided the rule could be waived. It also avoided a screaming tantrum which made both of us happy.

Did you manage to spread some love?