This was this years "loot" via email and snail mail.........You have to take the time to sign up but is it ever worth it! Many of them are not restricted to just your "bday" and some of these listed are Kids only (but I have those marked) I have all that I am aware of that are still valid but I am sure there are more! Comment with others that are aware of to let others know if you find any others!
- Country Crock 40¢ printable coupon here
- SWAGBUCKS 50 "bucks" added to my account HERE
- kmart kids klub (6months - 12 years) $5 HERE
- TGIF: get dessert with entree purchase join the strips club
- Time to spa $25 off $100 sign up here
- American Eagle 15% off sign up here
- Walgreens Rewards $5 off in store purchase sign up here
- Warner Brothers 20% off online purchase here
- Bonefish Grill : free appetizer coupon snail mail
- Royal Crown personalized label here
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee sign up for your perks HERE
- Starbucks Ice Cream $1 off coupon HERE
- Making Life Better Birthday Month Sweepstakes HERE
- Baskin Robbins ICE CREAM
- ***10 people win each month
- Betty Crocker Birthday Month Sweepstakes HERE
- Dove Birthday Month Sweepstakes (5 winners) HERE
- Kendall Jackson Winery 15% off discount HERE
- HHGREGG $25 off $100 store coupon HERE
- Dave & Busters $10 game play HERE
- Auntie Annes Pretzels b1g1f coupon HERE
- Dennys FREE GRAND SLAM breakfast (only good for your bday date) here
- Bob Evans Dessert HERE
- VA BEACH Bravo Itailian HERE B1G1F up to $15 entree
- IHOP: FREE BREAKFAST HERE
- Hooters 10 wings (only good on your bday) printable coupon
- MIMIS free entree up to $10 on a $20 check HERE
- BRUSTERS b1g1F Waffle Cone HERE
- TRU kids club $3 GC HERE
- Chili's Brownie Sundae HERE
- Sizzler STeak House B1G1F coupon HERE *predominately west coast
- SEARS $10 off $30 coupon for online or in store!
- Firehouse Subs. Come in on your birthday, show it's your birthday with an I.D., and we'll treat you to a medium Birthday Sub on the house.
- Zrewardss = 1000 point code word
- BORDERS REWARDS : free cup of coffee
- Buca di Beppo – You get a free dessert just for signing up for their e-mail list, a free appetizer on your birthday, and a “special offer” on your anniversary. NONE IN VA
- DSW – This fab shoe warehouse will give you a $5 gift card on your birthday.
- Friendly's Ice Cream HERE
- RED ROBIN BURGER
- RED LOBSTER eclub ? I didn't get this one I think its for kids?
- Sonic ? KIDS CLUB *I don't qualify for this one
- PIG CLUB AT FAMOUS DAVES (freebies vary based on code you get)
- Captain D's Seafood KIDS birthday club HERE and ADULTS HERE
- El Cerra Azul: Free Birthday Dessert and best singing waiters ever!