GO HERE and sign up to get started!
Once you get signed up on a "baby" list or the advertisers think you are expecting LOOK OUT ......the samples and coupons will FLOOD your mailbox , because they want you to LOVE their products and keep buying them! I always do the BABY STUFF so the advertisers must think I have 100 children over the last 28 years of "doing what I do" LOL............ I don't but I may have helped 100 children's parents or "rents" as they are now referred to endearingly by tweens and teens..............
I also make BABY BASKETS for showers that I am invited to. If you want to see an example
GO HERE and read about how I put together a few gifts
YOU CAN TOO!
start here and get a year of AMERICAN BABY , this will def. get you on the "junk mail" baby list so you start getting the goods. NOTE: the magazine by itself has offers/deals/tips/hints and coupons that are needed by parents .......... or shelters
GO HERE and sign up to get started!