GO HERE to sign up/ sign in to qualify for rebate back
+ $5 if you are "newbie" purchaser
Search for Store: HSN or Home Shopping Network
I was looking at jewelry and found this ........amethyst / sterling silver ring that I liked because my daughters and a few of my BFF are born in February
The price was $20.99 and there were only a few left so I put one in my cart and looked for a code to see if I could get even a better deal (S&H was $5.99) I couldn't find any that were valid on this purchase so I decided I would pay with my paypal money (like shopping for free, I earn paypal money thru surveys, mystery shops etc more on that later) I signed into my paypal account on the site and then I got a preapproved offer for $10 off my order if I consented to a "preapproved credit card" and paid with that...........OH YEA I WILL DO THAT!
My order came to $15.xx shipped for this awesome gift plus I earned a 4% rebate! Hopefully you can do this too and if you are newbie you will get additional $5 in your rebate account too!
wooooohoooooooooooooo
My order went ahead and went thru Paypal ? so It was still FREE to me........not sure why this happened but I am not complaining! :)
think CHRISTMAS!
|
|
|---|
